CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Betrayal
by: Mayandree Michel
published: April 1, 2011
format: ebook
My Teasers: "The dark-haired boy's eyes met my gaze, and the light in them fed me strength, making him seem only an inch or two away. I reached out to touch his cheek, and his skin was as smooth as velvet. Then he was where he had been all along, on the ground battling the fierce beasts."


I was so excited when I bought my Kindle and found this in ebook for a buck so of course, I had to get it ^_^ I've been wanting to read this book for awhile, mainly because of the Greek mythology. The Greek myths have been a fascinating subject ever since my childhood and I'm half-Greek myself so I love the idea of it being interwined with YA. As for the story itself, I'm not too far along but so far I like it. The writing is a bit weird to me but I'll explain more in my upcoming review.

No comments:

Post a Comment