CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Series Recommendation: Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness




I just finished The Ask and the Answer and will wait to review the series as a whole once I have read Monsters of Men but in the mean time I wanted to express my fangirl love for the series.  It's one of those rare gems that you hear by word of mouth and then later wonder why the heck more people haven't heard of it.  I guess you could say it's kind of like The Hunger Games in that way, only in my opinon this series is better, a lot better.  Don't get me wrong, The Hunger Games is a good series and I loved the movie and all, but Chaos Walking has a kind of depth and sincerity to it that you don't find in The Hunger Games, but I'll go into more detail about that later.  So if you love The Hunger Games, chances are you're going to love the Chaos Walking trilogy even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment